[REVIEW] Null pointer passed as an argument to a 'nonnull' parameter in vcl/unx/generic/app/i18n_wrp.cxx

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 00:19:53 PST 2012

On 02/16/2012 11:39 PM, julien2412 wrote:
> /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/unx/generic/app/i18n_wrp.cxx:250:9:
> warning: Null pointer passed as an argument to a 'nonnull' parameter
>          dlclose(g_dlmodule);
>          ^       ~~~~~~~~~~
> 1 warning generated.
> Here are the lines :
>      243 Status XvaCloseIM(XIM)
[...]
> Remark : when I opengroked this function , I found nothing. Is this function
> used (or should be used) in a way ?

Looks like all of vcl/unx/generic/app/i18n_wrp.cxx became completely
unused with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8b0287543d87659fd4bfde5edb6725ee5da5f80e>
"These multi-lingual IMs have been always disabled for Linux."

So I would suggest to remove that code wholesale.

Stephan