[REVIEW] Null pointer passed as an argument to a 'nonnull' parameter in vcl/unx/generic/app/i18n_wrp.cxx

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Feb 17 07:55:36 PST 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-17 at 16:06 +0100, Riccardo Magliocchetti wrote:
> FYI, I'm actually using these two files to build headless.

	Which reminds me - I should review your patch ;-) sorry ...

>      vcl/unx/generic/printer/jobdata \
>      vcl/unx/generic/printer/ppdparser \
>
> I don't actually need printing but maybe other interested people do?

	Ah - so, if these are suitably generic, or can be made so, perhaps we
should whack them into vcl/generic/ instead.  The vcl/unx/generic/ is
rather unix specific, but then some of the generic/ stuff is overly unix
specific too still, but ... :-)

	There's plenty of cleanup / re-factoring & dependency reduction
required in the vcl/ code yet.

	ATB,

		Michael.