[REVIEW] smoketest -> gbuild, TestExtension.idl needed ?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Feb 17 09:09:31 PST 2012

Hi Tor,

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 19:23 +0200, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> In the feature/android branch I have added the fw[eiklm], sfx, sb, svt
> and tk libraries to libmerged. Working on verifying that the last
> addition didn't break anything; I found a nice direct reference to the
> name "tk" in http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/vcl/source/app/svapp.cxx#1541

	:-) right; one of those beautiful things the toolkit does.

> ... Still haven't been able to get a master MSVC build with
> --enable-mergelibs and an enlarged merging to complete, but unsure
> whether merging is something we want on Windows or not anyway, there
> seems to be differing opinons...

	Ok.

> I also merged sal and sal_textenc (in the --enable-mergelibs case).

	Hmm - I think we did this to death already. I guess we want a "one
library" case, that does the things like this that will only ever make
sense on iOS (in the one big library) world. It brings only slowness for
everything else.

	Anyhow - thanks !

		Michael.