[ANN] Referencing bugs in commits

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:06:51 PST 2012

Hey,

2012/2/17 Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu>:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 04:16:33PM +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
>
>> whenever you are committing / pushing to git, and you
>> reference the bugs.freedesktop.org bug in the commit message, it will
>> automatically appear as a comment in the bug :-)
>
> It seems not to happen this morning. In general, after how much time
> after commit should we get worried and report it?

This one was my mistake. It is quite difficult to test this scricpt so
that sometimes after a change or a new situation it does not update
the bug (please watch next week with pushing bugs to 3-5 and 3-5-1).
If you see a commit with a bug number announced by CIA bot and the
script did not update the bug drop Kendy and me a short note.

Regards,
Markus