[PUSHED] EasyHack 42790: get rid of PRODUCT define/build system variable

jumbo444 jumbo4444 at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 18 00:43:48 PST 2012

Michael Meeks-2 wrote

> 	It looks lovely :-)
Thanks. I worked hard for that ;)

Michael Meeks-2 wrote

>> Preprocessor constant PRODUCT is replaced by !DBG_UTIL
> 	Thanks for that; does that complete that easy hack ? or is there more
> to do there ?
Actually all use of PRODUCT was removed from the code (if I correctly
greped). However it may also be necessary to remove the definition of
PRODUCT. I was not able to understand clearly how it is defined. I found
some PRODUCT="" or PRODUCT="full" in core/config, but nowhere DLG_UTIL is
defined. So I preferred changing nothing.

Michael Meeks-2 wrote

>  and what's next :-)
After this tremendous exploit, I think I need more easyhacks before looking
deeper into some interesting feature like improving trendline in chart.

Have a good day.

Laurent BP

-----
LibreOffice 3.5.0