Disappearing graphics in Write: where to look (bug 33393)

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Sat Feb 18 14:45:00 PST 2012

On 02/18/2012 04:43 PM, julien2412 wrote:
> You may find some guidelines to debug LO here :
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug
>
> Julien.
Thanks Julien, very helpful.

I am able to cause the problem every time in LO but unable to cause it
at all in OOo. Have been poking around the LO code today trying to
decide where I might put break points to help in tracking this. Looks
like this occurs (for my sample) when auto-save kicks in, so I may place
a break point in the auto save code and then start stepping through it
to see if anything obvious looks wrong.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php