Building LibreOffice on Windows

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 20 01:44:50 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 18:22 +1030, Josh Heidenreich wrote:
> Okay so it might be nuts, but has anyone tried creating a native VS
> solution/projects, which ruins inside the ide? Could one be created
> cmake style perhaps?

	Ruins ? :-) I suspect that, unless this can be compiled from the
gnumake information - and (I guess) this is not utterly impractical,
given the high-level gnumake descriptions I suspect; that this would be
a ton of work to maintain - particularly since MS change their VS
project format fairly regularly IIRC.

	But if you want to work on that; go for it.

	All the best,

		Michael.