[REVIEW-3-5] Localization of Lightproof extensions

Xuacu Saturio xuacusk8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:25:49 PST 2012

On llu 20 feb 2012 10:07:08 CET, Andras Timar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Lightprrof grammar checker options UI was enabled for localization in
> 3.5.0, and many teams have translations. I did not have time to tweak
> the makefiles in order to have translations built into the extensions.
> Now it's done.
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/commit/?id=312a744c1c8a4afce0fe06a4423d97ebb883fc6d
>
> Please cherry-pick to 3-5.
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Hi Andras, all

I was about to start working in Asturian Lightproof checker when I was
told our Asturian spellchecker people were working in languagetool.

Please, can you tell us which is/will be the default grammar checker
(if any)? It shouldn't be that hard to convert rules, but it's better
to do it now if needed.

Best regards,
--
Xuacu Saturio