[PUSHED] LibreOffice 3.6.0alpha built on clang

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 20 08:35:05 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Sun, 2012-02-19 at 17:59 +0000, Khoo Wei Ming wrote:
> A big kudos to Kristian Rietveld for his hard work described here
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Building_LibreOffice_with_Clang

	Indeed :-)

> So for what it's worth, here's the route I took (by no means ideal). I
> built LibO 3.6.0alpha using clang 3.1 on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty 32 bits
> and

	Great - I pushed your patches; thanks for those ! please can you send a
mail to the list with a license for your past/future contributions of
MPL/LGPLv3+ and link yourself into the developers wiki page here:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	:-)

> I plan to try out the clang static analyzer, and if I survive that
> maybe I'll give KLEE a go.

	Oh ! wonderful :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.