[EasyHack] #44681 port to CLucene from java/Lucene

G.H.M.Valkenhoef, van g.h.m.van.valkenhoef at rug.nl
Tue Feb 21 01:21:10 PST 2012

Great to hear that it works & that it will make it into master :-).

Any thoughts on this one:

 3) When creating the CLucene FileReader (HelpIndexer.cxx), the path
 is converted to plain ASCII, that's probably dangerous. There is
probably a way to work around this, but I haven't gotten around to it
yet.

Is that a problem?