MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Helmar Spangenberg hspangenberg at frey.de
Tue Feb 21 00:12:20 PST 2012

Hello List,

I have a working Qt/C++ application connecting to the office using
::cppu::bootstrap().

After porting this application to MinGW, I got a BootstrapException saying
"unexpected UNO exception caught: component context fails to supply service
com.sun.star.bridge.UnoUrlResolver of type
com.sun.star.bridge.XUnoUrlResolver".

Going down to the basics I compiled the example office_connect.cxx under MinGW
and got the error message "Couldn't instantiate
com.sun.star.bridge.UnoUrlResolver service".

I have the feeling that some information is missing, but I don't know how to
submit it. All environmental variables known to me don't help. Is there
anybody who can give me a hint what I should do?

I'm using the MinGW-LibreOffice from the daily-build-service (2012-02-20); the
MinGW itself is the cross tool chain from SuSE 12.1.

Thanks,
Helmar