MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Feb 21 07:15:56 PST 2012

Hi Helmar,

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 11:53 +0100, Helmar Spangenberg wrote:
> I would love to use the MSVC version - however my application is based
> on some essential MinGW parts, and until now I have not found a way to
> link my application against the MSVC-DLLs coming with the LibreOffice
> SDK.

	Ho hum; so - in -theory- ;-) the SAL APIs are all in-line C++ wrappers
around a native STDCALL C API (for libsal), so assuming you use just the
sal/ code it could ('in theory') with my limited understanding of these
things, etc. etc. work. But I'm clearly an optimist ;-)

	What were your linking errors ?

	Failing that, I forget if the MINGW cross-compile works well and runs
even without UNO remote-control in the picture :-) did you find the
snapshots worked adequately on Windows ? Then of course, to go deeper
I'd try running the uno bridge tests (which lurk somewhere) on that
version to be reasonably sure that UNO is working well.

	Sorry it's a bit of a pain ...

	HTH,

		Michael.