[PUSHED 3-5] patch for later cygwins that have a different locaton for process.h

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Feb 21 07:47:45 PST 2012

Michael Meeks píše v Út 21. 02. 2012 v 15:12 +0000:
> On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 11:50 +0000, Noel Power wrote:
> > There is a real sucky problem that will especially affect new Windows
> > libreoffice developers, namely *real* early there is a big fat build
> > failure.
>
> 	Cool - thanks for fixing this :-)
>
> > Note: I didn't attach the generated ( but still under git ) configure a
> > my autoconf is 1.68 and the previous version used to produce configure
> > was 1.62. I guess it's not so bad I shouldn't push to master anyway right?
>
> 	Easier to push to master & then cherry-pick, but since I pushed to -3-5
> perhaps you could pick the other way around ;-)

I have pushed a better version into master (including the missing #endif
and the necessary changes in configure/config.h.in, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ad7f850e829a4be91725b6b7086f6a871a84bae5

I have pushed it also to the 3-5 branch, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=307240b753adc4d0892098bdab4b96de08a90517

Heh, the change in dmake/configre is huge because I used autoconf-2.63
instead of the archaic autoconf-2.61. I see that these huge changes
happened in the history as well. Also 2.63 is used on the Linux host
providing official builds, so we should be on the safe side.

I am going to look if we could get rid of configure in master git and
generate it using autogen.sh like the top level ones.

Best Regards,
Petr