libmerged and related thoughts

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:58:21 PST 2012

On 20 February 2012 14:40, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 00:31 +0100, Matúš Kukan wrote:
>> It fails in testtools/source/bridgetest/
>
> And removing the unxlng* in testtools are forcing a rebuild there
> doesn't help ?, i.e. this might be an unrelated thing with a partial
> rebuild with missing dependency information in the old dmake-based
> module after I added an extra test to testtools

No, I tried several times, always with --enable-dbgutil.
With product build I got further and in connectivity I got ICE:
connectivity/source/drivers/odbcbase/ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet.cxx:
In member function 'T
connectivity::odbc::ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet::getInteger(sal_Int32)':
connectivity/source/drivers/odbcbase/ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet.cxx:176:70:
internal compiler error: in lvalue_kind, at cp/tree.c:153

I choose to not build libodbclo.so and libodbcbaselo.so and the rest
is all right.

Matúš