MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Feb 22 02:30:26 PST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 17:51 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> The problem here appears not be C-based sal but C++-based cppuhelper
> ("using ::cppu::bootstrap()"), which will only work if cppuhelper and
> client code are compiled with the same compiler (either both MSVC or
> both GCC).

	I wonder - is it possible to expose a C / salcall set of methods for
the basic bootstrapping, as is done in sal ?

	Helmar - I guess, if you're ambitious ;-) you could create such a
wrapper API that does the basic UNO setup / bootstrapping you want,
provide a C API for it, compile that with MSVC++ and then use it. If
that worked well, perhaps we could include it into LibreOffice.

	How does that sound ? How much API do you really need before we get to
raw sal / UNO-ness ?

	All the best,

		Michael.