Heads-up: In Xcode 4.3, there is no longer any /Developer

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Feb 22 05:09:35 PST 2012

> Yes, and 2.5.x is the only way for 10.4/PPC...

Unless one cross-compiles to PPC from Intel Mac; the PPC
cross-toolchain is there in Xcode 3.2.6 at least. (Such a cross-build
hopefully is easyish, somebody just needs to spend time on it).

> You surely want to drop 10.4 support, don't you?

Well, only as a side-effect of being able to use the current Xcode;
surely it would be simpler if one did not have to look for the
otherwise obsolete Xcode 3 for Mac building? (Do we even know for sure
that code built against the 10.6 or 10.7 SDK definitely doesn't run on
10.4, even if one uses -mmacosx-version-min=10.4)

--tml