incomplete end of file 3.5 version

ravi rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:48:26 PST 2012

Hello Michael,

well this is not the case of reading .csv file. I prepared that using
Libreoffice and than saved as .csv file.( Created new in other words)
And, i send the mail in this list because may be someone is working on
that, can give me precise answer.

As i read in the release notes that it has knows issues with MS office but
as i was not even able to read that file in R even.
Possibly this issue if it is a bug, going to fix some problems.

So, suggest me, should i register a bug?

regards,
Ravi

--
R.D. Sharma