[Unfinished Patch] List of bookmarks in the file picker

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Thu Feb 23 08:13:13 PST 2012

Hello Martin,

It's good to see some news from you here on the mailing-list :)

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 16:35 +0100, Martin Richard wrote:
> We have been able to do most of the work, but unfortunately we're now
> lacking time, so I send the patch without the latest modifications we
> wanted to do in order to have something quite usable. The patch
> applies to the last commit I pulled yesterday (dcd7dc43376c914).

Many thanks for the patch: you can be sure it'll be in good hands on
this list: to become a nice new feature.

> and what's missing:
> - we are able to display an icon for each entry in the list box, but
> this is currently the "parent directory" icon
> - the dialog box allowing the user to add a new place is not finished
> (and must probably be redesigned somehow)
> - actually, the "..." button should probably be removed, and it's
> behavior should be affected to the "+" button instead
> - the user is invited to give a name to its bookmark, but this name
> isn't stored in the configuration yet

That doesn't sound too horrible... next time I get bored of fixing bugs,
I'll try to fix those missing bits.

> The code is under licenses MPLv1+/LGPLv3+.
> We would like to thank Cedric Bosdonat, Stephan Bergmann and people we
> talked with on irc for their time helping us.

I hope that LibreOffice hacking project was a good experience for you
and that you'll come back here sooner or later ;)

Thanks for your good work.
--
Cedric