Question: How do I rasterize an SVG to a BitmapEx

Andrew Higginson at.higginson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:25:09 PST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to do some work on improving the About Dialog and I need to
be able to rasterize an SVG (which I guess I would have to pack in the
icon themes) to a vcl::BitmapEx

I can see there are various classes (i.e. vcl::SVGReader and
vcl::RenderGraphicRasterizer) which may do the job, however I need to
rasterize it to a specific resolution (pretty much what
vcl::RenderGraphicRasterizer::Rasterize does) however I don't want to
duplicate any code.

So I would really appreciate it, if you could point me at the methods
needed, to get from the path of the SVG in the icon theme (i.e.
brand/shell/about.svg), to a BitmapEx.

Thanks

--
Andrew