Trying to understand why LO seems freezed for some seconds when a module is started

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 27 01:49:09 PST 2012

On Sat, 2012-02-25 at 17:21 +0100, Tommy wrote:
> do u have many autocorrect entries as well?
> as I said before in my experience OOo/LibO performances gets worse when
> you have a lot of autocorrect items.

	Dezsi has a patch to fix the horrible slow-down when selecting large
autocorrect lists, from minutes to seconds ;-) but he didn't post it
last week.

	Are there other instances / operations where big auto-correct lists
cause horrible slow-downs that you know of ? and/or is there a tracker /
bug about this ?

	Thanks !

		Michael.