MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Helmar Spangenberg hspangenberg at frey.de
Mon Feb 27 03:46:54 PST 2012

Am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2012, 12:49:13 schrieb Michael Stahl:
(...)

> earlier this week i bootstrapped a little python thingy on Linux with
> these variables (found by trial and error, not by actual understanding),
> perhaps URE_BOOTSTRAP could be of interest to you:

I tried it - unfortunately there was no change in th behavior.

However, those variables seem to be very sensitive; after several test I got
LibreOffice being started by the UNO bootstrap procedure - after setting
UNO_PATH to L:\myPathToTheInstallation\program (a little bit weird, since the
notation "FILE:///L:/myPathToTheInstallation/program" which should be used for
other variables definitely does NOT work in this place).

Helmar