MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 27 05:27:48 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 13:07 +0100, Helmar Spangenberg wrote:
> Checking a little further, it seems that the file "uno.ini" in my actual
> working directory is analyzed to set up te local context (unfortunately I do
> not understand the entries in that file - any hint?)

	:-) So there are two unorc files (or uno.inis on windows) one next to
the URE libraries, and one inside the libreoffice install itself. The
ini file syntax itself is parsed / dealt with by
sal/rtl/source/bootstrap.cxx IIRC, and we like to load a good handful of
these files at startup (I'm afraid).

> I tried to find out where the ini-file is analyzed and/or the local context is
> created, but I got stuck  - the code as a whole is somewhat confusing...
> Is there anybody who can tell where I should seek to find the context creation
> functions?

	:-) Stephan is really the expert here, but there are several entry
points into those ini files; a:

	git grep -5 SAL_CONFIGFILE

	would prolly find a scad of this sort of thing, not all of them for
that unorc ...

	HTH,

		Michael.