[REVIEWED] Fix compiling with icecream on ubuntu

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 27 08:03:07 PST 2012

Hi Governa,

On Sat, 2012-02-25 at 15:34 -0200, Governa wrote:
> On Ubuntu the icecream GCC_HOME should be "/usr/lib/icecc". Added an
> test to configure.in to use this directory if it exists.

	Looks lovely, I was just about to commit it, and then ... I noticed
that we could really use a full name and E-mail address in your git
config, please use:

git config user.name “Jim Bob”
git config user.email “jim.bob at easy.com"

	And then re-commit that and/or edit the patch :-)

	Also - it'd really help to have an explicit MPL/LGPLv3+ license
statement for all your contributions we can link into:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	Anyhow - thanks for your first contribution, and looking forward to
when you've got it all building.

	Thanks !

		Michael.