JUnit sc_complex fails in Localized enviroment

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Mon Feb 27 08:48:54 PST 2012

On Sat, 2012-02-25 at 17:52 +0100, Maciej Rumianowski wrote:
> > Time: 8,179
> > There were 2 failures:
> > 1) checkEmptyCell(complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery)
> > java.lang.AssertionError:     Query column differences did not return the correct value.
> >       at complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery.checkEmptyCell(CheckXCellRangesQuery.java:179)
> > 2) checkFilledCell(complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery)
> > java.lang.AssertionError:     Query column differences did not return the correct value.
> >       at complex.cellRanges.CheckXCellRangesQuery.checkFilledCell(CheckXCellRangesQuery.java:207)

I don't run sc_complex, so I don't know what test fails.  But this
failure could have been triggered by my recent commit to optionally hide
the to total row(s) and/or column(s) under certain conditions.  If
that's the case, and if the test still expects the old behavior, then we
may need to adjust the test code itself to make it pass.

It would be good to get more details on the failed test itself just to
be sure...

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc