JUnit sc_complex fails in Localized enviroment

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 23:47:32 PST 2012

On 02/27/2012 08:19 PM, Maciej Rumianowski wrote:
> I have build with pl and de languages and when I set all locale
> enviroment variables (LANG LC_*) to en_US.UTF-8 the test uses German
> language with output like:

So you configured --with-lang='pl de' (i.e., without any mention of
en-US), and your solver/*/installation/opt/program/resource/ directory
does not contain any *en-US.res files?  That would explain it.

Markus, I know very little about the Calc UNO API, but do you think it
would be possible to enhance checkEmptyCell and checkFilledCell in
sc/qa/complex/cellRanges/CheckXCellRangesQuery.java so that they no
longer need to use hard-coded strings that start with "Sheet1" and break
down in non-en-US locales?

Stephan