Trying to understand why LO seems freezed for some seconds when a module is started

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 29 10:49:20 PST 2012

Hi Tommy,

I read your post but I can answer only rarely from my day work + there were
no questions (or perhaps I missed it :-) )
I'm compiling right now master sources because I reproduced this freeze on
master too.
I also must recompile from scratch 3.5 because I don't know if lightproof is
used or not. I had lightproof on my autogen.lastrun, then I removed it but
didn't recompile from scratch, so perhaps it wasn't sufficient like I said
in a previous post.
So as soon as it'll be finished, I'll add comment on the bugtracker.

Julien.