Adding file to icon theme

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Feb 29 21:38:05 PST 2012

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 20:07 +0000, Andrew Higginson wrote:
> I want to add a file to the brand/ folder in the icon-themes, what
> files do I need to edit in order to add this new file and so it gets
> packed into the zips?

	There are two ways; either you need to mention it in an existing .src
file something like:

Image RID_IMAGE_INSERT_A_DEFINE_AND_UNIQUE_ID_OF_YOUR_CHOICE
{
    ImageBitmap = Bitmap { File = "brand/mypreferred.png" ; };
};

	Then that will be located in the images/ directory at install time.
Otherwise if you want to load it at run-time (as we do with most of the
branding images) - a:

	git grep backing_left

	Should show you the places to update.

	HTH !