[Libreoffice] bug 36874 (label printing) further improvement?

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Tue Jan 3 05:15:43 PST 2012

Hi Ivan,

>> Ivan, what do you think? Are you interested?

>Interested, but extremely busy the whole January through... :-(
>I'm sorry. But an UI is an easy piece of programming; Winfried, may be
>you need a few little tips to start, and then there will be no
>questions? If so, please ask on using the mailing list (or the IRC).

I'm not out of work myself too, so it may well take me longer than just January...
I will start on the structure (label definitions and coding).
When that is done, I will certainly need tips to start (no recent experience with UI programming and then mostly with Borland C++ Builder).

You'll hear from me :)

Winfried