[Libreoffice] Doxygen for C/C++ URE Documentation

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 06:57:58 PST 2012

On 01/04/2012 03:58 PM, Hanno Meyer-Thurow wrote:
> I would not like to see a new configure flag for doxygen, the odk flag suffices;
> generate the documentation anyway. Otherwise it is always good to use standards.

Do you mean, those who do not have doxygen and don't want to or can't
install it should use --disable-odk (i.e., do not build SDK at all)
instead of --without-doxygen (i.e., build SDK but without C++
documentation)?

And what do you mean with "generate the documentation anyway"?

> If the generation has to be configurable, chain it to --with-help or --with-helppack-integration or so?!

I'd say these are rather unrelated, so would prefer not to combine them.

Stephan