[Libreoffice] Old Oracle Mysql Connector no longer works with 3.5 on Windows - looking for a regular build solution ?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jan 4 08:20:20 PST 2012

On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 19:15 +0100, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> I've been informed by Fernand Vanrie (who has been involved in getting
> Base to do a whole lot of stuff that I never thought possible for a long
> time) that the old mysql connector extension supplied by Oracle no
> longer functions with 3.5 on Windows, whereas it did still continue to
> work on 3.3.x and 3.4.x.

	Oh -  that is very odd. It should be a UNO component which "just works"
and we should be backwards-compatible with it.

	So that sounds like a pretty serious bug; can you make a most-annoying
out of it and provide all the relevant details: the old download, what
versions it worked with etc. and comment on it for the "Most annoying"
bug ?

	Thanks :-)

		Michael.