[Libreoffice] Old Oracle Mysql Connector no longer works with 3.5 on Windows - looking for a regular build solution ?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 23:43:04 PST 2012

On 01/04/2012 11:02 PM, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> Unfortunately, I'm not on Windows. I can only build on Linux and Mac. Am
> looking to test with gdb on Linux to see what is being called (or not)
> as the case may be.

But the bug as described only happens on Windows, right?  (Just tested
on a recent unxlngx6 master build, and
mysql-connector-ooo-1.0.1-linux-x86_64.oxt as available from
<http://ooo-extensions.osuosl.org/en/project/mysql_connector> indeed
installs without problem.)

In that case, I doubt that inspecting Linux behaviour gives a clue to
what fails on Windows.  I suspect it rather has something to do with the
Windows MSVC runtime libraries or somesuch.

Stephan