[Libreoffice] Problem building the 3.5 branch on Windows, postgresql related.

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Jan 5 02:14:57 PST 2012

Hi Kohei,

On 2012-01-05 at 02:28 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> I'm having trouble building the latest 3.5 branch on Windows.  First,
> the postgresql module failed to build due to it not finding ldap.h
> from mozilla.  I had mozilla entirely disabled (I always had).  So I
> decided to enable it to see if it would solve this.  But because I
> didn't want to build it from the sources, I simply stashed the
> pre-built mozilla zips into moz/zipped.

Did you explicitly enable the postgresql build?  Or, are you using the
LibreOfficeWin32 distro?  I'm building just the default build, without
any --with-distro switch, and that is pretty reliable.

> Any idea how I could get this issue resolved?  Do I now need to build
> mozilla from sources on Windows, or ...?

I am not building mozilla from sources; it needs 2005 compiler anyway,
IIRC.

>   How do others build 3.5 on
> Windows these days?

This is the autogen.lastrun of the @6-fast tinderbox, hopefully that can
help?

--with-max-jobs=5
--with-num-cpus=2
--disable-binfilter
--disable-build-mozilla
--without-junit
--with-ant-home=/home/kendy/apache-ant-1.8.2
--with-java-target-version=1.5
--with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.5.0_22
--with-mozilla-build=/home/kendy/mozilla-build

All the best,
Kendy