[Libreoffice] Updating Italian dictionaries

Andrea Pescetti pescetti at openoffice.org
Thu Jan 5 03:09:24 PST 2012

On 05/01/2012 Andras Timar wrote:
> Why would you like to pack and distribute files from the legacy
> folder? Those look useless to end users.

Because they allow to see who contributed what and when. They are indeed
of little interest for end users (and the contributors' names, just the
names, are of course already listed in the README files), but it was a
specific request I received from previous contributors and it would be
fair to them to respect their wishes.

Also, this allows to build a complete genealogy of the project, which is
better now that we have to maintain it in multiple repositories.

Regards,
   Andrea.