[Libreoffice] New technology generates power from nothing

Jolene Chelsea.Minnerkxjd at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 09:18:37 PST 2012

FREE ENERGY TIMES

Free Energy is real, but "powerful people" spend a lot of money covering this up
and suppressing new technologies, it is not a theory, it is a reality.
I have been looking for free energy technologies for a while now, there are many scams out there, but a few concepts stood out from the
rest. I have verified and spoken to several witnesses to some of these technologies.
i have decided to help the world know the truth by spreading the word
about these very amazing devices. In the site below i have information on the working devices.

 "energy-is-free.com"

I hope you take advantage of these and stop paying the OIL goons
 for energy you could receive for FREE.