[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Problem with data -> form dialog in Calc

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Fri Jan 6 08:10:48 PST 2012

Hi Lior,

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 01:11 +0200, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A user refereed me to a translation problem in Calc's data -> form
> dialog, which has "Last Record" above "Next Record", which should
> probably be "Previous Record". The button indeed behaved as "Previous
> Record".
>
> Also, there's a small bug, as the button is only enabled when getting
> to the end of the list. The attached patch should fix it (I'm not a
> developer, comments are welcomed), while also renaming the relevant
> bits in the code.

Thanks for the patch.  Your change looks good.  I've also found
additional bug (nothing to do with your patch) where the code assumed
that the data range always starts at row 1.  I fixed that as well.

I've pushed your patch and my follow-up change to both the 3.5 branch
and master (since we are still before the string freeze).

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc