[Libreoffice] minor problems with format -> page -> organizer

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 09:39:10 PST 2012

06.01.2012 20:57, Lior Kaplan пишет:
> Anyone ?

I'll try... :)

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Lior Kaplan <kaplanlior at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     1. The format -> page -> organizer tab is missing a space between
>     the page orientation and the page direction. You'll notice it as
>     "PortraitLeft" instead of "Portrait Left".

Maybe "Portrait, Left"? I don't know... This string looks like a magic
spell.

>     The strings are coming from svx/source/items/svxitems.src
>     (RID_SVXITEMS_PAGE_LAND_FALSE and RID_SVXITEMS_PAGE_USAGE_LEFT), and
>     the only reference for them I found is svx/source/items/pageitem.cxx
>
>     I compared it to the code of other items in the page, and didn't
>     find any space addition the other strings... any idea why in this
>     case there's a missing space?

Bug? The author forgot to add the delimiter?

             if ( bLandscape )
                 rText += SVX_RESSTR(RID_SVXITEMS_PAGE_LAND_TRUE);
             else
                 rText += SVX_RESSTR(RID_SVXITEMS_PAGE_LAND_FALSE);
-           rText += GetUsageText( eUse );
+           String aUsageText = GetUsageText( eUse );
+           if (aUsageText.Len())
+               rText += cpDelim;
+               rText += aUsageText;
             return SFX_ITEM_PRESENTATION_NAMELESS;
         }

>     2. The measurement unit is always inches. Is this intentional ?

For me it is 'cm'. Don't know why.

Can anyone suggest something better?

Ivan