[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#44442, crash in ScInterpreter::GetDBParam with specific document

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:40:55 PST 2012

Hey,

this simple patch fixes a crash while loading the document in
fdo#44442. I think the crash is related to the fact that we use an
external range in a place where the range is interpreted as database
range.

I think returning before we try to fetch the database range is the
best thing in this case.

I think it is a simple patch fixing a crash and should be pushed to 3-4.

Regards,
Markus