[Libreoffice] FOSDEM: LibreOffice dev-toom talks ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jan 10 06:00:40 PST 2012

Hi Christophe,

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 10:58 +0100, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
> Is there another mailing list to find out what
> the status of the program is, i.e. which talks
> have been accepted, how long they can be, etc? I
> have not seen this on the TDF-discuss list.

	The plan (I think this was in the last ESC minutes) was to decide the
program & talk selection at this Thursday's ESC call.

> When I put all the submissions in a schedule with
> just a one-hour lunch break in between, I get a very packed day...:

	Always a good sign :-)

> (I just used the order from the wiki; I assume
> there will be some reshuffling, but that is not up to me.)

	I believe we're on the Saturday which is slightly shorter.

> (Apparently, the LibreOffice devroom has not been
> scheduled yet: <http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms>.)

	Quite :-) we need to get cracking, quite probably we'll have to
select / weed out / shorten / lightning-ize some of the talks to fit
them into the time, and still have the emphasis on recruiting and
exciting new developers that we need at FOSDEM :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.