[Libreoffice] prevent the creation of lockfiles during unit tests

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:08:15 PST 2012

Hey,

I finally found a solution to the lockfile problem. The attached patch
prevents lockfiles during unit tests.

I did not push that patch directly because I'm not sure if we really
want to introduce another registry entry for this.

If this is the correct patch i would like to push that to master and
3-5 to prevent test failures because of old lockfiles. This brings us
now one step closer to a read-only source tree.

Regards,
Markus