[Libreoffice] fdo 44516 label printing misplaced; advise asked

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jan 13 03:43:39 PST 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 11:26 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Another thing that interests me is that parsing the configuration,
> despite all Stephan's good work in configmgr to speed it up, still takes
> real time and space: say 4% of our startup and a chunk of RAM. If we
> look at the sizes of our config using a simple:

	I just dug a number for that out of cachegrind - in 3.5 the first
method to hit configmgr is enableExperimenatFeatures in vcl; that does
only one configmgr fetch. The inclusive instruction count for that is
15.5% of startup.

	So of course, saving 20% of that is a 3% CPU cycle / startup win, which
is quite respectable ;-)

	HTH,

		Michael.