[Libreoffice] About "Same expression on both sides of '||'" in LockEntrySequence.cxx

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 15 09:04:23 PST 2012

Hello,

Cppcheck detects this :
core/ucb/source/ucp/webdav/LockEntrySequence.cxx
174	duplicateExpression	style	Same expression on both sides of '||'.

        case STATE_LOCKENTRY:
            if ( !pCtx->hasType || !pCtx->hasType ) <-- Here
                return 1; // abort
            break;

First, I thought about just replacing the above line by this one :
if ( !pCtx->hasType || !pCtx->hasScope )

But I wonder if it should be "||" or "&&"

Any idea ?

Julien.