[Libreoffice] Changes in tools causes build failure on Ubuntu Oneiric

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jan 20 01:57:45 PST 2012

Hi Alex,

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 09:18 +0100, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> It appears that the following change :
> Now causes my build to fail on Oneiric after a pull and make clean
> yesterday evening.

	If you read git log; you'll see that the change to sal and the change
to tools happened at the same time. So it's rather unclear how that can
be.

	Are you building from the top-level with a 'make' ? can you confirm
that sal/inc/sal/file.hxx contains the definition of that method ?
re-running 'make' in sal may fix it.

	Of course - if you copied a suggested "just set various headers mtime
backwards in time to improve build efficiency" tip from IRC you may be
suffering a side-effect of that ;-)

	HTH,

		Michael.