[Libreoffice] sal / unit tests ...

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 05:19:34 PST 2012

On 21 January 2012 13:07, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:
>        * Cppunit_ gnumakefiles can only handle a single test per file
>                + I split up the osl_File one to make it run:
>
>          grep gb_CppunitTest_CppunitTest sal/*.mk
>
>                shows a couple are still doubled up and need splitting.
>         Interestingly they seem to compile, but then not run :-)
>         perhaps we can fix that in the gnumake-ness some better way ?

Oh no, my bad. This is the case only for three unit-tests' makefiles
in sal. I will split them.

When gbuild'izing sal I added more tests to be run then before, as are
in 3-5 branch.
This was probably mistake because they can be wrong.
So, should I have a look which tests are run in 3-5 branch and run
exactly the same set also in master ?

Best,

Matus