[Libreoffice] Problems with mozilla build-tools on WindowsXP

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Mon Jan 23 13:58:39 PST 2012

Hi Makoto

Le Thu, 24 Nov 2011 02:46:53 +0100, Makoto Takizawa
<foral at openship.ivory.ne.jp> a écrit:

> hi
> I just success build on windows and wrote a note on wiki.
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Foral/Build_Win
  Glad you succeed ! I ma still a bit surprised by the fact you had no
issue with (x86) in your paths with default autogen.sh & configure.in.

I tried from master and need to tweak variables in Env.host.sh to go
further. could you confirm you had no prob with that ?

Thanks Mathias