[Libreoffice] Wrong cast to css.table.BorderLine2

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 02:17:54 PST 2012

On 01/25/2012 09:48 AM, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Hum, I'll have a look at that... but my problem with BorderLine and
> BorderLine2 is that the second one should be used everywhere... and that
> sometimes isn't the case.

You apparently need a css.table.TableBorder2 that has members of type
BorderLine2 instead of plain BorderLine.  At least in the C++ UNO
language binding (unlike in the Java one), struct members within structs
are contained directly in the enclosing struct, without any
pointer/reference indirection, so that, say, assigning a BorderLine2
instance to a TableBorder.TopLine slices it to just BorderLine.

Stephan