[Libreoffice] LibreOffice / openIndiana ...

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:27:59 PST 2012

there is an issue with compiling Mozilla with the gcc compiler on
Solaris (unless they've fixed it in the last year) I think it's due to
the c++ compatibility issue with some standard Solaris libs compiled
with Sun studio.

I will try compiling without mozilla, using gcc (I'm stuck on the
stlport, which stops the xml2cmp compilation anyway)

Jon