[Libreoffice] Wrong cast to css.table.BorderLine2

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 05:41:28 PST 2012

Hi,

On Wednesday, 2012-01-25 16:33:28 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2012-01-25 11:17:54 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> > On 01/25/2012 09:48 AM, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> > >Hum, I'll have a look at that... but my problem with BorderLine and
> > >BorderLine2 is that the second one should be used everywhere... and that
> > >sometimes isn't the case.
> >
> > You apparently need a css.table.TableBorder2 that has members of
> > type BorderLine2 instead of plain BorderLine.
>
> Right. Just to say that I'm wading my way through this as Cedric is
> occupied with Writer stuff. This is going to be a larger patch that
> will also have to go into 3.5.0

No way I'll do that now.. that's way too invasive and would need
adapting places in the API that needed to support both TableBorder and
TableBorder2 then.

I "fixed" this now with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=97c66b3b13528cc50f271217663718b3d6681bd9
that just doesn't access arbitrary memory anymore and sets a solid line
style instead.

Cedric, please take over again and implement BorderLine2 with
a TableBorder2 as an optional property of text::TextTable,
table::CellProperties and sheet::TableAutoFormatField

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD