[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Revert of UNO interface publishing

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Jan 27 00:12:53 PST 2012

On 01/27/2012 06:34 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:24:52PM +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
>> Michael Meeks wrote:
>>> AA:	+ do the easiest roll-back possible to cleanup the
>>> 	  canvas publishing issue in 3.5.0 (Thorsten)
>
>> Anyway - commit on master is here:
>
>>   http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=78cca63070ae6cf82b45ec3bc75fafa2db31a7f2
>
> I'd have preferred if you just removed the "published" tag and did not
> also remove documentation-in-comment, as in:
[...]

Indeed.  I reviewed and cherry-picked this to -3-5, lumping together the
original revert with Thorsten's follow-up
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=00de339c15a048c874bc856e321973df0ea238de>
"Fixup over-ambitious previous revert" into one commit, but even that
still contains (minuscule, harmless) changes other than only removing
"published."

More reviewing for -3-5-0 needed.  If we do not manage to get this into
-3-5-0, the understanding should be that we will need to revert it on
-3-5 and master again.

Stephan