[Libreoffice] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-3-5-0 created

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Jan 27 02:54:13 PST 2012

Hi Stephan,

On 2012-01-26 at 18:13 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

> > 	+ only cherry-picking from libreoffice-3-5 branch
> > 	+ 2 additional reviews needed; 2nd reviewer pushes
>
> Is that to be interpreted as, once a commit has reached libreoffice-3-5
> (where it already needed original committer plus one reviewer), it does
> need another *two* additional reviewers (i.e., original committer plus
> three reviewers total) for libreoffice-3-5-0, or is one additional
> reviewer sufficient (i.e., original committer plus two reviewers total)?

I guess Petr meant here the former - ie. after having pushed to
libreoffice-3-5, two additional reviewers are needed to be able to push
to libreoffice-3-4-x; it is the same as in -3-4.

But if you think / feel that actually one additional would be enough, I
guess we can talk about that at one of the next TSC's?

Regards,
Kendy