[Libreoffice] [PUSHED 3-5][REVIEW][3-5][3-5-0] Fix for formula reference chain breakage during pivot table update

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Jan 27 05:01:32 PST 2012

Hi Kohei,

On Thursday, 2012-01-26 22:37:14 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> So, I took a second look at this, and came up with the attached version
> which I think is better and more correct than the first one.  This one
> will correctly honor the delete note flag, and also maintains the option
> of deleting the note cell if the right conditions are met (i.e. delete
> note flag is set and nobody is listening to it).

Yup, that does it. Perfect :)

> As for the pivot table change, that code block is indeed necessary; when
> non-empty cells exist that overlaps the range where the new table output
> gets written, those cells may survive if they happen to be where the
> table content is empty.  So I reverted that part of my initial change.

Good you sorted that out.

I reverted the previous af70bc00c6714eb8695babdf5af07416552f7034 and
committed the new patch to master, and to 3-5 with my sign-off.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=08adeedce926bac1a010c26f2a4ae2d5fb761376

Two more reviews needed for 3-5-0.

Thanks
  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD